Yukon Charlies, Hammerhead Pro Hd Sled
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Yukon Hammerhead Pro HD Sled
Experience Winter with the Hammerhead Pro HD
The Hammerhead Pro HD sled is a serious sledding machine. Take the sport of sledding to the extreme using Hammerheads patented stainless-steel leaf spring steering system, featuring polycarbonate and HDPE skis. The precision design and powder coated 6000 aluminum frame will rapidly get you down the mountain. Hammerhead Pro HD sleds deliver muscular performance and bomb-proof reliability.
- The stainless steel, leaf spring steering system allows you to twist and turn as you're racing down the hill
- The Polycarbonate front skis combined with the slick HDPE rear skis guarantee the fastest ride possible
- The 51" x 22.5" sled features a powder-coated 6000 aluminum frame, making it built to last many years of sledding
- The Hammerhead Pro HD sled comes with a convenient carry strap for easy transporting anywhere
- Precision Steering: Stainless steel leaf spring steering for making precision turns town the hill
- Lightweight: T3K Carbon multi-layer frame
- Carry strap: Comes with a nylon carry strap for pulling the sled back up the hill
- Weight Limit: 1 person sled for all ages with 230lb weight limit
- Sport Type: Snowboarding
Yukon Charlie's Hammerhead Sled HD - Built for Speed
The Hammerhead HD is a serious sledding machine. The polycarbonate front and HDPE rear skis glide and gain speed on snow-packed and powder hills. We recommend users take caution and wear a helmet when sledding with the Hammerhead due to the potential velocities gained when sledding. Use precaution and watch out for others on the hill.