Yukon Charlies, Flex Spin Snowshoe 928
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Experience Winter with our brand new Elite SPIN snowshoes.
The Elite SPIN snowshoe features a new frame that keeps you floating on top of the snow while also providing aggressive traction. Featuring an ultra-strong frame with integrated Saw Tooth traction, this snowshoe is built to last through the years. An integrated heel lift keeps you up on your toes on the inclines, and the Swift Strap heel strap and SPIN by Northwave binding system keep you securely in the shoe.
- SPIN by Northwave dial binding system with integrated toe box
- Free Flex axle system moves with your natural stride
- Mountain Claw crampons to help you grip and glide across the powder
- 6000 aluminum triangular tube frame with integrated Saw Tooth traction
- Our top-of-the-line elite spin snowshoe is back with a new frame that keeps you floating on top of the snow while also providing aggressive traction
- Featuring an ultra-strong 6000 aluminum triangular tube frame with integrated saw tooth traction, the elite spin is built to last through the years
- An integrated heel lift keeps you up on your toes on the INCLINES
- The swift strap heel strap and spin by north wave binding system keep you securely in the shoe
- Weighing 4. 2 pounds, the 8x25 size frame is built for users up to 200 pounds
Help on Hills is a Snap with our Heel Lift
Everyone could use a little help on the up-hill portion of a hike. The Elite SPIN snowshoe design includes an integrated heel lift to alleviate calf strain and fatigue on steeper inclines
Mountain Claw II„¢ Crampon System helps with traction
The aggressive Mountain Claw II crampon system has a new look, and has been re-engineered into a lightweight, compact package thats able to withstand the rigors of any snowshoeing experience.
8" x 25" Frame
The 8x25 Elite SPIN Snowshoe is made for wearers and gear between 150-200 pounds. Load up your backpack and strap on the Elite Spins to get you going on your next adventure.