Yukon Charlies, Elite Trekking Poles
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Yukon Elite Trekking Poles
Experience Winter with the new Yukon Elite Trekking Poles
3-Piece aluminum pole with Fast Lock„¢ feature easily adjusts to accommodate changing terrain and different users. The poles extend between 65 - 135 cm (about 25 - 53 inches) so you can easily adjust to match any height. Featuring our Molded Soft Touch extended EVA grip, which is slip-proof and comfortable. Poles come with both snow and trekking baskets to aid your hiking experience in any weather.
- Durable 7000 aluminum construction means these poles will last you years of use
- Be prepared for hiking through any terrain with both snow and trekking baskets
- Quickly adjust the poles to any height with the Fast Lock system
- The ergonomic Molded Soft Touch extended EVA grips ensure you have a comfortable trekking experience
- Our elite trekking poles feature a 3-piece aluminum pole with fast lock feature that easily adjusts to accommodate changing terrain or different users
- Soft touch extended EVA grip is slip-proof and comfortable
- Includes snow and trekking baskets for year-round use
- 7000 aluminum construction
- Weighs 1. 1 pounds
Durable Aluminum Pole Construction
The sturdy 7000 aluminum build ensures the Elite Trekking Poles will last through years of use. Don't be afraid to put these poles to the test in any weather conditions!
Comfy EVA Grips & Secure Wrist Straps
The Elite Trekking Poles feature the ergonomic Molded Soft Touch„¢ extended EVA grips making the handles slip-proof and comfortable. The handles also feature padded, adjustable wrist straps. You'll feel more secure hiking in any conditions with the Elite Trekking Poles in your hands.
Snow & Trekking Baskets
All Yukon Trekking Poles come with a set of snow baskets and a set of trekking baskets. Utilize the snow baskets when pairing the poles with our snowshoes for some backcountry hiking in winter conditions. Switch to trekking baskets when hiking in warmer weather.