Yukon Charlies, Advanced Float Trekking Poles
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Yukon Advanced Float Trekking Poles
Experience Winter with the new Yukon Advanced Float Trekking Poles
The Advanced Trekking Poles are lightweight and extremely versatile, with both snow and trekking baskets to aid your hiking experience in any weather. Fast Lock adjustment system makes changing the length simple and quick with gloves on. The poles extend between 65 - 135 cm (about 25 - 53 inches) so you can easily adjust to match any height. Ergonomic EVA handles and adjustable padded wrist straps ensure a secure grip.
- Durable 7000 aluminum construction means these poles will last you years of use
- Be prepared for hiking through any terrain with both snow and trekking baskets
- Quickly adjust the poles to any height with the Fast Lock system
- The ergonomic EVA grips ensure you have a comfortable trekking experience
- Our advanced float trekking poles are lightweight and extremely versatile snow and all-terrain trekking poles
- The advanced float trekking pole features fast lock adjustment system that makes changing lengths simple and quick
- Ergonomic EVA grips and adjustable padded wrist straps allow for comfortable handling
- Includes trekking and snow baskets
Durable Aluminum Pole Construction
The sturdy 7000 aluminum build ensures the Advanced Trekking Poles will last through years of use. Don't be afraid to put these poles to the test in any weather conditions.
Secure Wrist Straps & Comfy EVA Grips
The Advanced Float Trekking Poles feature padded, adjustable wrist straps attached to the ergonomic, slip-proof EVA grips. You'll feel more secure hiking in any conditions with the Advanced Float Trekking Poles in your hands.
Fast Lock Adjustment System
The Advanced Trekking Poles features the Fast Lock adjustment system, which makes changing length simple and quick, even with a gloved hand. Easily adjust the length to match any height in a snap!
Snow & Trekking Baskets Included
All Yukon Trekking Poles come with a set of snow baskets and a set of trekking baskets. Utilize the snow baskets when pairing the poles with our snowshoes for some backcountry hiking in winter conditions. Switch to trekking baskets when hiking in warmer weather.