Volkl Kendo 88 Skis | 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
The new Kendo with 88mm width underfoot shines with an impressive carving-performance due to the three different radiuses in the sidecut. This special geometry is 100% adjusted to the tip & tail rocker construction. Depending on the rider's speed or edge angle the effective edge becomes longer or shorter and the matching sidecut radius provides hold, maneuverability and smooth running. On top the Kendo 88 is built with a Titanal Frame and Carbon Tips, providing more stability and dampening. At the same time the middle section of the ski becomes stronger and allows a softer setup. As a result the ski becomes extremely lively and as well as stable even at the highest speeds. A Multilayer woodcore, framed by full sidewalls and a P-Tex 2100 base underneath rounds up the premium construction.
- Rocker Type - Tip & Tail Rocker
- Sidewall - Full Sidewall - Direct and strong power transmission with full-length sidewalls.
- Core - Multilayer Woodcore - The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hard wood in the binding area and lighter wood around.
- Base - P-Tex 2100
- Turning Radius - 17m @177cm
- Sidecut - 3 Radius - Three radii in one ski for maximum turning & speed versatility in all-mountain skiing
- Terrain - All-Mountain