Trippin Fanny Pack, retro throwback built to endure a lifetime
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 110 Left in Stock!
We know the 80s and we know fanny packs. 40 years after introducing the first lumbar pack, we're celebrating with a retro throwback built to endure a lifetime of concerts, festivals, and summer adventures.
Founded in 1979, Mountainsmith holds the patent for the industry’s first lumbar pack. 40 years later, we stepped into our neon ski bibs, pulled on our oversized sweaters, freshened up our mullets and dug through decades of old workbooks, stories, and photos to bring a truly authentic 80s design inspired by the archives that started it all.
A throwback to the 80s fanny pack, the Trippin'™ Fanny combines a retro aesthetic with modern design. Comfortable around the waist or as a cross-body sling, the Trippin'™ Fanny keeps the essentials close without weighing down on the fun. The zippered accessory pocket and zippered inner stash pocket make it easy to stay organized and the overall tough construction is built for an endless concert season. All Mountainsmith products come with the Forged for Life Guarantee, the official Mountainsmith lifetime warranty.
- 610d Cordura® HP / 210d Nylon Embossed Liner / Vislon Zipper / Faux Leather
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects
- 1.5” waistbelt - great for waist carry or use as cross-body sling;
- Inner Sanctum™ interior zippered compartment for small valuables;
- Zippered front panel accessory pocket;
- Faux leather Patch;
- Bright yellow lining promotes visibility;
- 1.5” waistbelt - great for waist carry or use as cross-body sling
- Inner Sanctum™ interior zippered compartment for small valuables
- Zippered front panel accessory pocket
- Faux leather Patch
- Bright yellow lining promotes visibility