K2 Coolers, Summit 60 Box Cooler
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
K2 coolers, no matter your activity, hunting, fishing, boating, camping, rafting, tailgating or just enjoying a day at the beach or a backyard barbeque — you won’t be disappointed by the ice retention or reliability of your K2 cooler.
- One-piece, roto-molded construction for extreme toughness and durability.
- Constructed of food-grade material that is UV resistant and DryIce compatible.
- K2’s SNOWblown™ insulation is injected under extreme pressure, ensuring you get proper insulation for maximum ice retention.
- The K2 ICEvault™ gasket is designed and installed to lock in the cold and keep the heat out. Partnered with the LOCKaway™ lid design your K2 will keep your contents ice cold or steaming hot as well as protect them from the outside elements.
- The Summit 20 features a nylon strap with a cushioned shoulder piece making its portability truely grab-n-go!
- The POSITRAC™ lid latches are designed to create a positive seal and are mounted on molded-in keepers for that perfect closure every time.
- The ENDURA™ hinge system is a full length integrated hinge that is designed to keep your lid permanently attached.
- Our SUREgrip™ rubber feet are non-marking and designed to keep your cooler exactly where you put it. You can add SMOOTHglide™ covers to them which will allow the cooler to slide easily.
SUREgrip rubber feet – non-marking and designed to keep your cooler exactly where you put it. SMOOTHglide covers – can be quickly screwed into the SUREgrip rubber feet for those times when you want the cooler to slide around easily. TORRENT drain plug – designed for quick and easy drainage with just a partial turn. There’s no need to fully remove the plug and risk losing it. It features a silicone gasket to create a watertight seal. EASYhaul rope handles – designed for comfort and durability. They make lifting heavy loads with a partner a breeze.
REALgrip – integrated handles make for easy solo lifting or for those times when you would rather not use the rope. HOLDtight anchoring points – located on both sides of the cooler for easy mounting solutions no matter what the situation. Includes integrated padlock holes on both sides making the cooler lockable and secure. Can Capacity – Forty-four (44) 12 oz. cans (based upon an ice-to-drink ratio of 2:1, thus ensuring maximum ice retention). At Handles (External): Length – 23.4", Width – 21.5", Height – 19.25". At Top (Internal): Length – 16.5", Width – 17.13", Height – 13.875". Seven-year warranty.