Salomon QST Access 80 Boots | 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
QST Access 80 has a ratchet buckle for intuitive adjustment, making this easy walking boot convenient and comfortable for all-day skiing.
- LAST - 104mm
- Polyolefin + easy step-in overlap - Softer and handier material to provide lightness and allow progressivity. It allows an easy step-in.
- My Custom Fit comfort - The Woolmetal layer inserted in the liner, guarantees insulation for warm feet all day.
- 2 riveted alumix + 1 ratchet - The ratchet buckle is located on the cuff to offer easier tooth catch up & wider adjustment.
- Hike and ride - Salomon patented system combining the backbone release with a specific V-cut shape on the back of the lower shell. It allows for effortless walkability in hike mode, strong back support and progressive forward flex for skiing down.
- Riveted oversized pivot - The Riveted Oversized Pivot ensures perfect power transmission between cuff and shell.