Rossignol Track 130 Boots | 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Free yourself to explore the mountain. The Track 130 combines ski-hike versatility with all-conditions performance and all-day comfort. The forgiving 104mm last maintains a relaxed fit, while the shell is engineered for reduced weight and full power transfer. The insulated liner offers foot-wrapping warmth for any ski day big or small.
- LAST - 104mm
- SENSOR MATRIX - SENSOR MATRIX shell technology allows improved shell wrapping, reduces boot weight, and targets rigidity for high-performance power, precision and energy transmission.
- WINTHERM - WINTHERM® is a highly-effective active thermal insulator. The breathable micro-perforated aluminum membrane reflects heat back towards its source for incredible temperature regulation, comfort, and warmth.
- HIKE MODE TRACK - The HIKE MODE lever provides easy ski/hike versatility, comfort, and performance. Just pull the extruded aluminum lever up and lightly flex the boot forward to engage HIKE mode for increased range of motion.
- FULL CUSTOM T2 - FULL CUSTOM liners offer customization both in the internal padding for enhanced foot wrapping and comfort, and the external liner materials for enhanced precision and power transmission. T2 version features two separate bi-injected zones w medium density EVA padding in the performance zones and soft density EVA padding in the fit zones.
- BINJECTED EASY ENTRY - A softer plastic insert molded over the instep area, our BI-INJECTED EASY ENTRY allows easier opening of the boot overlap for more comfortable entry and exit.