Rossignol Alltrack Pro 120 Boots | 2021
You Save: $119.99 (20%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Inbounds powder laps or exploring the back bowls, the Alltrack Pro 120 is designed to ski the whole mountain. A releasable cuff offers a natural range of motion for hiking and a 100mm last balances comfort and control. The Generative Design Grid shell is engineered for reduced weight and full power transmission in all conditions and terrain. The pre-shaped liner includes Thinsulate™ for added warmth and is thermo-moldable for a full custom fit.
- LAST - 100mm
- GENERATIVE DESIGN GRID - A progressive new data-driven design approach that harnesses the power of generative design software to create the ideal boot shape. Focused on minimizing shell wall thickness for reduced weight while simultaneously enhancing power and support, our new GENERATIVE DESIGN GRID shell offers the most effective blend of both.
- DUAL CORE TECHNOLOGY - Our new "power injection" method allows the simultaneous injection of two different durometers of plastic at the exact same time. This unique mono-injection process allows targeted power transmission and shell wrapping; and creates our DUAL CORE sandwich construction throughout the shell, resulting in livelier rebound, response, and total control through the turn.
- HIKE MODE 2.0 - The new OPTIMIZED HIKE MODE includes a wider opening in the back of the lower shell, and a lower axis-of-rotation for optimized range-of-motion and uphill mobility (50⁰ ROM). The articulating lower shell insert and metal-on-metal locking mechanism increase rearward support while supplying maximum power transmission on descents.
- PRE-SHAPE LINER FULL CUSTOM T2 - PRESHAPED FULL CUSTOM LINERS are pre-shaped around the ankle for a snug, accurate fit. Customization affects the internal padding for enhanced foot wrapping and comfort, as well as the external liner materials for enhanced precision and power transmission. T2 version features two separate bi-injected zones w medium-density EVA padding in the performance zones and soft density EVA padding in the fit zones.
- THINSULATE STRETCH - Developed by 3M, THINSULATE® is a lightweight synthetic insulation that delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort and warmth. THINSULATE® STRETCH offers enhanced elasticity, improving freedom of movement and foot support for better skiability.