Ride WARPIG Snowboard | 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
The award winning WARPIG is back for another round. The WARPIG has won multiple snowboard tests for both all mountain and freestyle categories which is a rare feat in modern snowboarding. The versatility of the warpig is unmatched. This warpig will allow you to lay down carves, jump and ride big mountain lines. The WARPIG sees the entire mountain as an opportunity to thrash at full speed. A Tapered Bi-Radial Sidecut maximizes grip and allows the WARPIG to transition from edge to edge like a traditional narrow snowboard while getting the float and stability of a wider modern deck. A Performance™ Core combines Aspen, Bamboo, and Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light. Topless construction improves durability and reduces weight. The WARPIG is a battle-tested all-mountain board for intermediate to advanced riders who aspire to crack the skull of winter and feast on its delicious pink insides.
- Shape - Directional
- Profile - Directional Rocker - A directional shape built with true rocker through- out the tip and tail.
- Glass - Carbon Infused Glass
- Sidewall - Slimewalls®, Roll-in Construction - RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Base - Sintered, Stone Finish - High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Core - Performance™ - High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Sidecut - Bi-Radial - A twin sidecut which allows for the underfoot width of a wide board in the tip/tail width of a standard size. This design provides improved leverage on landings, grip through turns, and stability on flat base.