Ride TWINPIG Snowboard | 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
The TWINPIG is a twin version of our most popular WARPIG model. Our engineering team took what we liked about the versatility and aggression of the WARPIG and packaged it in a twin shape for someone looking for more freestyle performance while still approaching the mountain with a "thrash-everything" mentality that the PIG series is known for. Size the TWINPIG down 3 to 6 cm's from your standard twin to take advantage of its unique shape and profile. TheTWINPIG isn't as wide as the WARPIG, but it's still wider than a traditional twin shape. The asymmetrical shaping improves heelside turn initiation and control with different radii for the heel and toeside edges. This allows the wider platform to effortlessly transfer between edges. Topless construction improves durability and reduces weight. A sintered base supplies a faster more durable ride. The TWINPIG is a park-focused deck that packs all the fun of our WARPIG into a twin shape and is suitable for all ability levels.
- Shape - Asymmetrical Twin
- Profile - Hybrid Rocker - A true twin shape hybrid profile that has more rocker than camber.
- Glass - Hybrid
- Sidewall - Slimewalls®, Roll-in Construction - RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Base - Sintered, Stone Finish - High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Core - Performance™ - High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Sidecut - Quadratic - Blending of three radii to improve turn initiation/exit while providing the best grip possible. This design is uniquely formulated for each model based on its shape and riding style.