Ride SUPERPIG Snowboard | 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
The SUPERPIG infuses high-end tech into our best-selling WARPIG shape for an elite all-mountain deck. If you find yourself seeking out something big and bad, avoid the other pigs and take shelter with the SUPERPIG, because this board is built like a brick shithouse. The SUPERPIG is the same shape as the WARPIG, just with a lot more tech and a little bit of camber. Size the SUPERPIG down 6 to 10 cm's from your standard size because of the innovative shape. The SUPERPIG rides like a very angry WARPIG. This board is made for the demanding rider that wants the aggressive thrash style of the WARPIG with camber and a little more stiffness. Don't let the shape fool you this board will go anywhere and do anything. Of course it will ride powder with it’s short wide shape, but you'll be really impressed at how fast the SUPERPIG goes from edge to edge on hardpack and the pop the camber provides. A Tapered Bi-Radial Sidecut maximizes grip and maintains speed in all conditions. Carbon Infused Glass provides extra pop. Slimewalls® provide a smoother ride and increase durability. Carbon Array 5™ provides extra pop without adding stiffness. The low friction Race Base is made from a carbon infused sintered base material to ensure a fast ride.
- Shape - Directional
- Profile - Directional Hybrid Camber - A directional shape with a hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.
- Glass - Carbon Infused Glass
- Sidewall - Slimewalls®, Roll-in Construction, Carbon Slimewalls® - RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Base - Sintered, Stone Finish - High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Core - Performance™ - High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Sidecut - Bi-Radial - A twin sidecut which allows for the underfoot width of a wide board in the tip/tail width of a standard size. This design provides improved leverage on landings, grip through turns, and stability on flat base.