Ride Manic Snowboard | 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
The Manic is designed to take on the entire mountain. The directional hybrid camber shape provides camber underfoot for control and snap with a longer nose rocker for float and effortless turn initiation. The Quadratic Sidecut improves turn initiation/exit and edge grip. Slimewalls® provide a smooth ride and increased durability. Linear Carbon is positioned below the core for snap and ollie power without added stiffness. The softer flex of the Manic makes it a solid all-mountain board for beginner to intermediate riders.
- Shape - Directional
- Profile - Directional Hybrid Rocker - A directional shape with a hybrid profile that has more rocker than camber.
- Glass - Biaxal - 90° and 0° angles, fun and forgiving.
- Sidewall - Slimewalls®, Roll-in Construction - RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Base - Sintered, Stone Finish - High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Core - Foundation - Tip-to-tail Aspen wood core with proven durability that retains pop and flex.
- Sidecut - Quadratic - Blending of three radii to improve turn initiation/exit while providing the best grip possible. This design is uniquely formulated for each model based on its shape and riding style.