Ride Helix Snowboard | 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
The Helix offers our most aggressive camber profile for the riders demanding a precise and crisp ride. The Helix is at home in the big line of the park and on firm snow. The camber provides stability for jumping as well as aggressive high speed turns. Asymmetric shaping improves heelside turn initiation and control with different radii for the heel and toeside edges. Carbon Array 3„¢ provides extra pop without adding stiffness. With a named rooted in the exciting world of science and tech, youre probably already sold, but the Helix is actually a performance-focused twin suited for intermediate to advanced riders looking for hard snow performance in a snappy, predictable twin shape.
- Shape - Asymmetrical Twin
- Profile - Directional Hybrid Camber - A directional shape with a hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.
- Glass - Hybrid - Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- Sidewall - Slimewalls®, Roll-in Construction - RIDEs exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Base - Sintered, Stone Finish - High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Core - Performance„¢ - High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Sidecut - Quadratic - Blending of three radii to improve turn initiation/exit while providing the best grip possible. This design is uniquely formulated for each model based on its shape and riding style.