Ride Commissioner Snowboard | 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
The Commissioner is made for a rider that demands the ultimate high-speed performance. This board will go as fast as you want to without flinching, powder, groomers, chop this board will power through all of it. We've used every technology available to make sure this board holds up to the most demanding speed freaks on the mountain. A Tapered Elliptical Progressive Sidecut allows for exceptional turn initiation and follow through. A laser-cut aluminum/carbon fiber topsheet increases high-speed control. 100% Paulownia core reduces weight and increases flex properties for snappier turns. The low friction Race Base is made from a carbon-infused sintered base material to ensure a fast ride. The Commissioner is designed for intermediate to high-level riders seeking high-speed all-mountain terrain.
- Shape - Directional
- Profile - Directional Hybrid Camber - A directional shape with a hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.
- Glass - Carbon Infused Glass - 90° Carbon fibers stitched into the glass. Extra pop and response, without adding extra stiffness.
- Sidewall - Slimewalls®, Roll-in Construction, Carbon Slimewalls® - RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Base - Sintered, Stone Finish - High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Core - Performance™ - High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Sidecut - Elliptical Progressive - Designed exclusively for the Commissioner, this sidecut combines tight elliptical curvature at the tip and tail to provide low-speed initiation and response with a larger radial section between the feet for high-speed stability and tracking.