Ride Agenda Snowboard | 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
The Agenda is a lot of board for the value. Designed with progression in mind The Agenda's twin hybrid rocker has camber between the bindings for snap and control with rocker at the tip and tail, providing effortless turn initiation and performance. Slimewalls® provide a smooth ride and increase durability. A Foundation™ Core features tip-to-tail Aspen for proven durability that retains pop and flex. The Agenda is designed with a softer flex to allow beginner to intermediate riders to focus on progression all over the mountain.
- Shape - Twin
- Profile - Twin Hybrid Rocker - A true twin shape hybrid profile that has more rocker than camber.
- Glass - Biaxal - 90° and 0° angles, fun and forgiving.
- Sidewall - Slimewalls® - RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Base - Sintered, Stone Finish - High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Core - Foundation - Tip-to-tail Aspen wood core with proven durability that retains pop and flex.
- Sidecut - Quadratic - Blending of three radii to improve turn initiation/exit while providing the best grip possible. This design is uniquely formulated for each model based on its shape and riding style.