Ride A-8 Bindings | 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
The A-8 is designed for all-mountain performance. This binding is precise and aggressive for the snowboarder that demands the most from their bindings. If you liked the Capo, this is the model for you. The Reversible Ankle Strap provides two riding positions. Ride with the stiff part of the strap on the top for a more aggressive feel or swap the straps so the soft part is on top for more flexibility and lateral movement. The A-Series Aluminum Chassis provides the reactive flex and power transfer of aluminum with less rigidity than previous designs. The Cored Nylon Highback reduces weight, while still providing a responsive ride. The canted footbed aligns your joints with a 2.5 degree angle while providing more leverage over the tip and tail of your board. Integrated rubber pods make for an even smoother ride. The TPU basepad damps out high-speed vibrations. The A-8 is designed for an advanced rider that looking for all-mountain performance.
Size Guide | Small = US 4-8, Medium = US 6-9, Large = US 10.5+
- Chassis - A-Series Aluminum - A-Series Chassis is built with a forged aluminum heel-cup (all new construction) bonded with a new stamped aluminum tray. This is for the customer that prefers the precise feel of aluminum (current Ride binding customers).
- Footbed - Canted With PODS - An ultra-light footbed that uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The angle also gives leverage to press the board for huge pop, without affecting your preferred stance width. Urethane pods are bonded to the footbed under the heels and forefront of the rider's foot. These pods absorb high-speed vibrations for a smoother ride as well as smooth out larger impacts from flat landings.
- Basepad - A-Series TPU - A urethane base pad that sits under the binding and wraps up the side. The urethane provides ultimate damping properties underfoot, and support, as it wraps up the side of the binding increasing response as the riders, drives their weight into turns.
- Highback - Nylon Blend - Traditional Highback material that offers a predictable mix of response and comfort.
- Ankle Strap - Reversible Strap - Designed to be worn in two positions: one for hard charging, performance and the other for a more relaxed feel that lets you really lean into your ride. Utilizes a strong upper and a soft flexible lower portion to support all of your riding needs.
- Toe Strap - Minimalist W/ Overmold - The minimalist toe strap with overmold is the same base strap as the minimalist toe strap with the addition of an overmolded layer of urethane that assures the strap stays in place over the riders desired position over the boot.
- Ratchet - Linkage Ratchet - Designed to improve ladder durability and eliminate ratchet wag, resulting in a smoother user experience with the same hold you expect.