Ride A-6 Bindings | 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
The A-6 is designed for all around performance for the rider that wants the responsive feel of aluminum underfoot. Building off our success with the Rodeo model, the A-6 is completely upgraded. The Two-Piece Ankle Strap contours to the shape of your boot and provides durability without extra weight. Urethane in the Slimeback™ Highback provides a smooth ride and allows for maximum lateral mobility. The all new A-Series Aluminum Chassis provides the reactive flex and power transfer of aluminum with less rigidity than previous designs. The canted footbed aligns your joints with a 2.5 degree angle while providing more leverage over the tip and tail of your board. Take this binding anywhere, any conditions we promise it won't disappoint.
Size Guide | Small = US 4-8, Medium = US 6-9, Large = US 10.5+
- Chassis - A-Series Aluminum - A-Series Chassis is built with a forged aluminum heel-cup (all new construction) bonded with a new stamped aluminum tray. This is for the customer that prefers the precise feel of aluminum (current Ride binding customers).
- Footbed - Canted - An ultra-light footbed that uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The angle also gives leverage to press the board for huge pop, without affecting your preferred stance width.
- Basepad - A-Series Diecut
- Highback - Slimeback™ (Urethane) - Highbacks utilize urethane similar to our Slimewalls™ technology. The Slimeback™ material absorbs shock and damps vibrations to help smooth the ride while providing fluid support.
- Ankle Strap - Two-Piece Strap - Designed to perfectly contour to your boot and provide long-lasting support.
- Toe Strap - Minimalist - Designed to offer maximum performance and durability with minimum weight and distraction.
- Ratchet - Linkage Ratchet - Designed to improve ladder durability and eliminate ratchet wag, resulting in a smoother user experience with the same hold you expect.