Niche Maelstrom Snowboard | 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
*PRE-ORDER ITEM | SHIPPING FIRST WEEK OF OCTOBER*
The Maelstrom is taking snowboarding back to its roots, with a few new-school twists. This tapered, directional, cambered board is meant for cruising, carving, floating through pow, and charging steeps. Comfortable all over the resorts, the Maelstrom offers the edge control of a traditional, old-school feel, by adapting modern technology like added traction bumps along the edges and a hybrid directional camber profile for smooth turn initiation and exit.
- Rocker Type - Directional Camber, Rockered Nose
- Core - Sustainable Wood Core – A combination of paulownia, poplar, and bamboo.
- Base - Recycled Sintered Base
- Profile - Rocker / Camber
- Shape - Directional
- Terrain - All-Mountain, Freeride
- Materials - Eco-Friendly Construction – From Snappy Sap™ Bio-Resins to recycled materials to sustainable wood cores, Niche's manufacturing process is the most environmentally friendly on the planet.
- Water Based Inks - Non-toxic, solvent free, UV-based inks