MTI Reflex Paddling Life Jacket - Mango/Dark Grey - X-Large/XX-Large
You Save: $8.00 (11%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Reflex Paddling Life Jacket - Mango/Dark Grey - X-Large/XX-Large
The Reflex life vest is built on a traditional canoeing chassis and flexible EPE foam, making it an excellent option for paddlers with a longer torso.
- Front entry with zipper
- Durable 300D polyester shell
- Soft 200D polyester liner
- 8 points of adjustment
- Large cargo pocket with hook and loop closure
- Zippered cargo pocket
- Adjustable padded shoulders
- Tethered signal whistle
- USCG Approved Type III PFD
- Chest Size: 30-36” XS/SM, 36-44” MD/LG, 44-56” XL/2X
- Buoyancy: 16lbs 10oz to 19lbs
- Weight: 80lbs & up.
- Fabric (shell): 300D Polyester
- Fabric (liner): 200D Polyester
- Entry Style: Front Zipper
- Webbing: Polypropylene
- Foam: EPE
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years from Date of Purchase
- EVERY USE - Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight.
- OCCASIONALLY - Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett’s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett’s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use all natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink!
- SEASONALLY - Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace with a shiny new MTI PFD.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.