MTI Nomad Life Jacket - Mango/Cyan
You Save: $10.00 (12%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Nomad Life Jacket - Mango/Cyan
The Nomad life vest adds all the bells and whistles to our APF's Super Universal fit chassis.
- One Size Fits All life jacket.
- Front entry with buckles
- Premium 300D polyester shell with 210/420D nylon ripstop panels
- Soft 200D polyester liner
- Super Universal fit with 9 points of adjustment
- Large stretch mesh pockets
- Side storage pockets
- Adjustable padded neoprene shoulders
- Sunglasses loops
- Reflective trim on front, back, and shoulders
- Daisy chain attachments
- Tethered signal whistle
- Lash tab
- USCG approved Type III PFD
- Chest Size: 30-56''
- Buoyancy: min 16lbs 2oz
- Weight: 80lbs & up
- Fabric (shell): 300D Polyester
- Fabric (liner): 200D Polyester
- Entry Style: Front Buckle
- Webbing: Polypropylene
- Foam: EPE
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years from Date of Purchase
- EVERY USE - Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight.
- OCCASIONALLY - Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett’s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett’s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use all natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink!
- SEASONALLY - Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace with a shiny new MTI PFD.