MTI Java Paddling Life Jacket - Red/Russet - X-Small/Small
You Save: $10.00 (11%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Java Paddling Life Jacket - Red/Russet - X-Small/Small
Built with a soft, 3D countoured foam chassis, the Java Life Vest is designed for paddlers with a long torso.
- Front entry with zipper
- Premium 210/420D nylon ripstop shell
- Soft 200D polyester liner
- 6 points of adjustment
- 2 large zippered stretch mesh cargo pockets
- Adjustable padded neoprene shoulders
- Sunglasses loops
- Reflective trim on front, back, and shoulders
- Daisy chain attachments
- Tethered signal whistle
- Lash tab
- USCG Approved Type III PFD.
- Chest Size: 30-36” XS/SM, 36-46” MD/LG, 46-56” XL/2X
- Buoyancy: 15lbs 15oz to 16lbs 4oz
- Weight: 80lbs & up
- 2 Years from Date of Purchase
- EVERY USE - Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight.
- OCCASIONALLY - Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett’s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett’s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use all natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink!
- SEASONALLY - Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace with a shiny new MTI PFD.