MTI Calcutta Fishing Life Jacket - Orange/Light Grey
You Save: $11.00 (11%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Calcutta Fishing Life Jacket - Orange/Light Grey
Designed in collaboration with MTI kayak fishing ambassadors, the Calcutta life jacket is MTI's premium fishing PFD.
- Front entry with buckles
- 210/420D ripstop nylon shell
- Super Universal fit with 9 points of adjustment
- Large stretch mesh pockets
- Side storage pockets
- Padded adjustable neoprene shoulders
- Fishing bridge
- Expanding cargo pocket
- Zippered flat pocket
- Elastic straps for tackle box or beverage
- D-ring pliers tether
- Mesh pocket for fishing license
- Pin-on retractor holder
- D-ring attachment points
- Reflective trim on front, back, and shoulders
- Tethered signal whistle
- Lash tab
- USCG approved Type III PFD
- Chest Size: 30-56''
- Buoyancy: min 16lbs 12oz
- Fabric (shell): Premium 210/420D Nylon Ripstop
- Fabric (liner): 200D Nylon
- Entry Style: Front Buckle
- Webbing: Polypropylene
- Foam: EPE/PE and PVC
- Weight: 1.7 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years from Date of Purchase
- EVERY USE - Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight.
- OCCASIONALLY - Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett’s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett’s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use all natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink!
- SEASONALLY - Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace with a shiny new MTI PFD.