MadJacks Ski Boots Binding, Ski in Comfort
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Ask our Experts a Question
Need some Expert Advice, ask us a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this product.
MadJacks is a simple idea. It adapts your snowboard boot to a standard ski binding. Once you are in your comfy snowboard boots, step into your MadJacks and then into your ski.
The Madjacks ski boot frames were built to bring comfort to the skiing world. Skiers now can ski while wearing top manufacturer's snowboard boots. Unstrap from the frames and walk comfortably to and from the mountain in snowboard boots. The ski boot frame was built focusing on comfort while maintaining a high-performance level for beginner to intermediate skiers.
- MadJacks adapts your snowboard boot to a standard ski binding; Works with any brand of snowboard boot or ski boots for women and men
- The Ski Boot Frame is compatible with all traditional lace, speed lace and single BOA style snowboard boots from top manufacturers.
- Ease of mobility. MadJacks is completely detachable, allowing you to walk freely in the snow.
- Most Comfortable broad ski boot, ski straps for womens ski boots, or ski boots for men
- Ski Boot Frame can be used with traditional skis, and snowboards
Large ski boot frames fit men's snowboard boots sizes 9-13 and women's 10-12. Medium ski boot frames fit mens ski boot sizes 5-8.5 and womens ski boots 6-9.5. The ski boot frame is compatible with all traditional lace, speed lace and single BOA style snowboard Boots. MadJacks Snow Sports provides a full one-year limited warranty on all Ski Frame purchases.
MadJacks is designed to all ISO and ASTM standards related to alpine ski boot geometry (ISO 5355). The MadJacks has also passed release testing. As such, the MadJacks with a standard snowboard boot behaves like a standard alpine ski boot.
Will I need to adjust my bindings?
Maybe, but only just a little. The snowboard boot/MadJacks combo is normally a bit longer than the size ski boot you would wear. However, the difference is relatively small and you should only have to adjust your bindings a small amount. You should not have to re-mount your bindings.