Hoverboard Falcon Buggy Attachment
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 875 Left in Stock!
Looking to get more fun out of your Hoverboard or self-balancing Hoverboard? Turn your Hoverboard into a 3-wheeled buggy with the Hover-1 Falcon! The Falcon frame is adjustable to match nearly any length legs or arms. Remember to follow the assembly directions carefully and be sure to read the rest of the operation manual before taking your new self-balancing Hoverboard buggy for a spin. The Falcon handles are attached to the pedal mounts connected directly to the foot pedals of your self-balancing Hoverboard. By pushing and pulling the steering levers, the speed and direction of your Hoverboard are put right in your hands! This Hoverboard Falcon is one more way you can have fun with your self-balance Hoverboard.
- LED lights!
- Buggy Attachment fits hoverboards with wheels 6.5 - 8 inches
- Hand-operation gives you full control of your riding experience
- Independent rear wheel drive allows for quick turns and reverse driving
- Dual shock absorbing coils
- Adjustable frame length
- Adjustable straps to securely attach the buggy to your electric scooter
- Compatibility: Most self-balancing electric scooters
- Max Load: See max load of your electric scooter
- Max Speed: See max speed of your electric scooter
- Perfect for the Hover-1 Eclipse, Allstar, Eagle, H1, Helix, Liberty, Matrix, Maverick, Superstar, Ultra, and the Nomad!!