Fix Yale Bindings | 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Completely redesigned for Winter 21, the Yale is an aluminum heelcup binding that has memory gel ankle straps and lightweight injected toe straps for superior boot hold. The Yale was created because our team riders were asking for a softer more park-specific version of the Magnum binding and this new version is even more refined for better fit and function. Adjustable in almost every way, the Yale is a highly customizable binding for riders that really like to dial in their boot fit, while providing a strong and rigid frame that will provide support in the toughest conditions.
Size Guide | Small = US 6-8.5, Medium = US 8-10.5, Large = US 10-13
- Recommended Use - Park, Freestyle
- Flex Rating - Highback: 5/10 | Base Tray: 5/10 | Overall Flex: 6/10
- Straps - Memory Gel Ankle Strap / Stitched toe strap
- Weight - 826g (per binding)
- Mount - Compatible with 4 hole and 2 hole systems
- Tool-Free Adjustment - Yes