Fix Truce Bindings | 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
How do you take the Truce, the most popular Fix binding, and make it even better? You start by simplifying the function, then you improve the fit and adjustability, and then you build it in our new state-of-the-art production facility; the result is an extremely simple and effective design that is bomb-proof on the hill. A medium flex binding that is stiff enough for the most advanced level rider, while having a price tag that is affordable enough for even the most budget-conscious snowboarder. The nylon frame flexes with your board making it a forgiving and fun, yet solid and reliable binding.
Size Guide | Small = US 6-8, Medium = US 8-10.5, Large = US 10-13
- Recommended Use - Park, Freestyle & All Mountain
- Flex Rating - Highback: 6/10 | Base Tray: 6/10 | Overall Flex : 6/10
- Straps - Memory Gel Ankle Strap / Stitched toe strap
- Weight - 826g (per binding)
- Mount - Compatible with 4 hole and 2 hole systems
- Tool-Free Adjustment - Yes