Fix Opus Bindings | 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
The women's flagship binding, the Opus is an aluminum heelcup binding that has strength and rigidity in the heel, but is soft and forgiving everywhere else to make this binding flex for lighter riders. It adjusts in every way possible so that the rider can fine-tune the fit for their boots and the lightweight injected straps evenly distribute pressure to eliminate pressure points. It's a top-of-the-line performance binding that our top Pros ride because it's responsive, light, and super comfortable (not to mention bomb-proof).
FIX SAYS: "This is the women's equivalent to the Magnum, and it's a lightweight, performance binding designed for intermediate to advanced level riders.."
Size Guide | Women's S/M = US 6-10
- Recommended Use - Park, Freestyle
- Flex Rating - Highback: 5/10 | Base Tray: 5/10 | Overall Flex: 5/10
- Straps - Injected Gel Ankle Strap | Injected Gel toe strap
- Weight - 826g (per binding)
- Mount - Compatible with 4 hole and 2 hole systems
- Tool-Free Adjustment - Yes