E-Bike Challenger 2020 with IPAS Technology
You Save: $300.00 (24%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At present, we have two distributors in CA, so you can be sure that your bike will get to you soon. Rattan was founded on the belief that a business doesn't have to compromise to create great products at great prices. We have been specializing in Electric bicycle manufacture for more than 10years and aim at developing affordable electric bicycles for all. We not just selling you a great bike, but the amazing scenery along the way.
350W HIGH-SPEED BRUSHLESS GEAR MOTOR
As the most important part of the IPAS system, we changed the internal structure of the motor so that it can generate electricity when the rider goes downhill or gliding, providing additional energy to the battery. Of course, it also has the function of a general motor. With this 350W high-speed brushless gear motor, you can reach to the top speed in 15s. It will provide you with 45Nm of torque to help you conquer most of the rugged terrain. And this motor is very friendly to those beginners who just start riding with Ebike.
48V 10.4AH LITHIUM-ION BATTERY WITH SAMSUNG 26J M CELLS
The battery is one of the most important parts of an electric bike, so we only use the Samsung brand cells to ensure the long life and high safety. We offer a 3- Year Warranty to this great battery. With our I-PAS technology, this battery will help you to reach 50-80miles range per charge. When fully charged, the battery lights are 3 green 1 red.
160MM MECHANICAL DISC BRAKES
With these front and rear mechanical 160mm disc brakers, you can stop the bike in a more effective way, even in loose terrain. Stop faster when it counts the most. The mechanical disc brakers are currently the more popular type of disc brake for the average mountain biker. One of the main perks of the mechanical disc brake is that the cables are far easier to install and they work more efficiently.
SHIMANO 7 SPEED GEAR SHIFT SYSTEM
A 7-speed bike is a great bike for a person who rides on tricky terrain. Its main purpose is to let the bike adapt to rough conditions and accommodate inclines, bumps and other difficulties. On a 7-speed bike, the lower gears make it easier to pedal and the higher gears allow for better movement going downhill. Compared to a 3-speed bike, a 7-speed is preferable for a rider who travels on varying terrain.
With this Shimano 7-Speed Classic Transmission System, you can easily increases hill-climbing power, further range variation, and greater terrain adaptability. You can adjust suitable speed to complete your journey.
7-SPEED, 14-28 TOOTH FREEWHEEL
The 7 speed, 14-28 free wheel means you can shift to a larger cog for uphill riding, downshift to a smaller cog at high speeds. This greatly increases the comfortable performance of the bike on hilly terrain. Multiple geared bikes also require replacement gears less often, because abrasion is distributed among multiple chainrings rather than a single chainring.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!
Fast Free Shipping from the US. (3-7 business days)
1-Year All-Inclusive Warranty: We stand behind our products with confidence!
Best Customer Service: We've developed a professional after-sales team, any product issues or advice, please feel free to contact us
Fast & Easy Assembling: We did most of the assembly for you! Here is the Assembling Video On Our Youtube Channel
- Battery: 48V 10.4 AH lithium battery
- Motor: 350W high speed brushless motor
- Charger: US standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Charging time: 4-5 hours
- Mileage: 40-50 miles (Electric) / 50-80 miles (PAS)
- Display: 4.3 inch LCD display
- Freewheel: Shimano MF-TZ500 7speed
- Transmission: Shimano RD-TY300 7speed and shimano TX50 thumb shifter
- Frame: Rugged 6061 aluminum frame for optimum off-road path
- Suspension: aluminum spring suspension fork
- Brake lever: aluminum brake lever with electricity cut-off
- Brake: front and rear 160mm mechanical disc brake
- Tires: CST 26inch all terrain tire
- Product Weight: 50 lbs
- Maximum payload weight limit: 330lbs
- Recommend rider heights: 5'4" - 6'3"
- IPAS- Ebike technology
- Equipped with front light to ensure a safe riding experience. The front of the centrally mounted LCD display shows battery power, current speed, pedal assist level, and travel distance. Luxury seats, adjustable handlebars and ergonomic grips allow you to ride comfortably throughout the day.
- New upgrade based on the original version
- A new type of battery with 350w.
- Upgrade to 48V 10.4ah, makes the ebike more powerful.
- Comes with shelves and fenders
- 1-year warranty