Carbon Fiber - Disc Road Bike A9
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 50 Left in Stock!
Gravity and wind; in cycling these elements could be your best friend or your worst enemy. A light bike rolls smoother, and an aerodynamic frame minimizes wind resistance. You put light and aerodynamic together, and you get the Disc Road Bike A9. Once you go Aero, you can never go back. The A9 is a superlight road bike that manufacturers recommend for racing.
Constructed almost entirely with a mix of Toray T700 and T800 carbon fiber cloths, the A9 has stiffness and low weight qualities that are matched by a few. The carbon TRIAERO A9 frame features an aerodynamic profile. This frame comes with a Toray T800 TRIAERO A9 flat mount Carbon Fork.
The physical appearance of the A9 shouts BRILLIANCE and SOPHISTICATION. A dropped back seat with a carbon SD006 saddle ensures the comfortability of the rider. The frame supports an internal cable or hose system for the brakes and gears, adding to the safety advantages of the A9.
The A9 comes with a set of fast and light ICAN-FL40-TLR 40mm deep tubeless wheelsets with DT350s Center Lock Hubsets. The wheelset is fitted with 700*25C, Shwarlbe a Lugano tubular tires. A fully integrated Shimano Ultegra R8000 groupset supports the performance of the A9 superlight road bike. The Shimano Ultegra R8000 groupset includes a chainset and hydraulic flat mount brakes.
Excluding the pedals, the A9 weighs only 7.98Kg. This road bike will impress and devastate your peers in equal proportion.
- Model: Full Carbon Super Light /Aero/Disc/Ineternal Cables 2019 Triaero A9
- Front fork spacing: Carbon Rigid Fork T800 Triaero AO9, 100*12mm, Flat Mount 160mm
- Size: 52cm
- Weight: 1050+-50g
- Rear spacing: 142*12mm, Flat Mount 140mm
- Rim: Superlight Carbon ICAN-FL40-TLR 25mm Tubeless Ready
- Hub: DT350s Center lock
- Holes: Front: 24h Rear: 24h
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray, Black
- Nipples: Alloy, Black
- Quick Release: Titanium
- Tires: 700*25C, Schwarlbe a Lugano 85-115psi
- Groupset: SHIMANO R8020
- Drivetrain: SHIMANO ULTEGRA 8020 DISC
- Shifters: SHIMANO ULTEGRA R8020
- Brakes: SHIMANO ULTEGRA R8070 FLAT MOUNT
- Rotors: Front SHIMANO 160 MM rear SHIMANO 140 MM
- Front derailleur: SHIMANO ULTEGRA R8000
- Rear derailleur: SHIMANO ULTEGRA R8000
- Crankset: SHIMANO ULTEGRA R8000 172.5mm 50/34T
- Cassette: SHIMANO ULTEGRA R8000 11/28T
- Chain: SHIMANO ULTEGRA R8000
- Headset: 1-1/2'' to 1-1/2''
- Stem: Carbon ST05-90mm
- Handlebar: HB005-420mm
- Saddle: Carbon SD006
Complete Bike Weight: 7.98kg (excluding pedal)