Carbon Fiber Cyclocross Bike Triaero AC388
SKU: AC388-49-BB86-SHIMANO R8000
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
The AC388 is the cyclocross bike you always wanted but never thought you could afford. We took the idea of a superbike and did away with the price tag. We didnt want you to have any barriers to a successful year. Come check out the AC388 and prepare to have the bikes value blow you away.
The AC388 is constructed from Toray T700 carbon fiber. The layup process has allowed us to take the T700 and bring you a frame that is light, strong, stiff, and terrifyingly fast. You press down on your pedals, and the bike is accelerating away from you.
To go with the quality of the frameset, we had to go with Shimano Ultegra R800 for the groupset. The hydraulic disc braked Ultegra is one of the best groupsets that has ever been released. Youll find your gears snap into place and the brakes clamp your wheels dead, there is also modulation that will turn you into a believer in disc brakes.
To finish the bike off, we adorned the AC388 in carbon fiber parts. The finishing kit is all made from carbon, the stem, the handlebars, the seat post, and the saddle are all carbon fiber. Then we have the wheels. The wheels to are made from Toray T700 carbon fiber.
The 50mm deep carbon rims will make sure that you have every advantage come race time. With a wide and tubeless ready aero rim, these wheels tick all the boxes for a set of high-performance 700c wheels. All of this and have you looked at the price tag?
- Model: Triaero AC388
- Material: Carbon Fiber Toray T700
- Fork: 100x12mm, Flat Mount 160mm
- Rear Spacing: 142x12mm, Flat Mount 140mm
- Rim: Carbon AERO50, 50mm Depth, 25mm Width, Clincher TLR
- Holes: 24 front, 24 rear
- Hubs: DT350S
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray, Black
- Nipples: Alloy, Black
- Valve Length: 60mm
- Tires: Schwalbe Durano 700x28C
- GROUPSET: Shimano R8020
- Drivetrain: Shimano Ultegra 8020
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra R8020
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra R8020 Flat Mount
- Rotors: Front Shimano 160mm, Rear Shimano 140mm
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8020
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8020
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra R8020 170mm 50/34T
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8020 11/28T
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra 11 Speed
- Headset: Top 1-1/8", Down 1-1/2"
- Stem: Carbon ST01
- Handlebar: HB004, 420mm
- Seat Post: Carbon SP01, 400mm
- Saddle: Carbon SD01
Complete Bike Weight: 7.46kg (Excluding Pedal)