CAPiTA The Equalizer Snowboard | 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Inspired by Jess Kimura's progression from the streets to the backcountry, The Equalizer was born to level the playing field on the mountain and offer riders a high-end all-mountain option designed specifically for women. These boards feature a custom-designed hybrid camber profile, which allows for incredible control—making you a better snowboarder in variable terrain and changing conditions. Upgraded for 2020, the ride and response have been enhanced by an all-new FSC® Certified P2 Superlight Core™, Technora™ + Flax Boosters have been retained in the construction to provide longitudinal power while achieving a desirable flex for all-mountain terrain. Also featuring a Quantum Drive™ high-speed sintered base, The Equalizer is one of the most technically advanced women's freeride boards available.
// watch product video //
- Rocker Type - ALPINE V1 PROFILE - The original ALPINE V1 Profile design features mid-body camber with a flat tail and a reverse cambered nose. This allows for tons of pop and stability on hardpack while increasing float and landing power, improving the rider’s performance in deep snow. The camber runs longer in the tail—providing extra power for the ascent or for larger riders drawn to a dedicated wide series.
- Core - NEW! FSC® CERTIFIED P2 SUPERLIGHT CORE™ - Extremely lightweight and versatile core combined with high impact resistance and maximum pop.
- Sidewalls - Full ABS1000
- Base - QUANTUM DRIVE™ BASE - Harder, stronger, faster, the Quantum Drive™ base is an updated sintered ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene base – The Millenium Falcon of bases, just got turbo charged.
- Profile - Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- Shape - Directional
- Terrain - All-Mountain, Freeride