Arc'Teryx - Satoro Sv Zip Neck Ls Men'S
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
A men's midweight Merino wool baselayer designed for prolonged backcountry use, the Arc'teryx Satoro SV Zip Neck leverages the advanced fabric technology of Nucliex STR 180 wool. Each Nucliex yarn is created by wrapping Merino fibres around a nylon filament to combine the natural comfort, efficiency and odour resistance of wool with the strength and durability of the nylon core. Elastane fibres maintain the next-to-skin fit. The tall collar adds warmth, and a deep V-neck unzips for rapid ventilation.
Specifications for Arc'teryx Satoro SV Zip Neck Long Sleeve - Men's:
Age Group: Adults Apparel Fit: Next To Skin Gender: Male Apparel Application: Layering Shirt Style: Midweight Thermal, Thermal Shirt Fabric/Material: Nucliex STR 180 Nylon Core Spun Merino - 81% wool, 12% nylon, 7% elastane Pockets: Single laminated chest pocket Weight: 7.8 oz Available Sizes: XS - XL Application: Layering Apparel Weight: Midweight
Features of Arc'teryx Satoro SV Zip Neck LS - Men's:
- Core-Spun Technology; Merino wool engineered with a nylon core for increased strength and durability
- Next-to-skin fit aids thermal efficiency and rapid moisture transfer
- Zip neck provides rapid ventilation while a taller collar provides warmth
- Single laminated chest pocket
- Merrow stitched seams help minimize chafing
- Elastane helps maintain shape when wet