Arc'Teryx - H·150 Riggers Belt
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Ask our Experts a Question
Need some Expert Advice, ask us a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Warp Strength Technology uniformly spreads load and distributes weight and pressure evenly across the entire belt.
H·150 Riggers Belt
Warp Strength Technology in Rigger’s Belt uniformly spreads load and distributes weight and pressure evenly across the entire belt. Vertical stiffening supports holsters, sub-loads and pouches. Meets EN certification safety rating EN 358. Can be made into a functional harness that meets EN certification EN 12277 when used in conjunction with the LEAF IE70 Rigger’s Loop Rigger’s Belt.
Full Product Features
- Compressible and packable
- Supportive construction
Design & Fit
- Comfortable under body armour or thigh rig
- Warp Strength® Technology
- WST (Warp Strength Technology) load is evenly supported across entire harness structure
- Thermoformed tie-in point
- Self-locking non-reflective anodized black buckle
- Regular width WST (Warp Strength Technology) swami belt
Materials & Care
- 7075 T6 aluminum anodized buckle
- Type 66 nylon webbing