Mountain Hardwear - Down Flip 35/50 - Sherwood
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Ask our Experts a Question
Need some Expert Advice, ask us a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this product.
DetailsStay warm in a range of conditions. This semi-rectangular bag has more down fill on one side than the other, so you can flip it according to the temperature. Water-resistant Q.Shield DOWN 600-fill retains maximum loft in damp conditions.
This product is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union.Features:
- Q.Shield DOWN 600-fill down has an advanced treatment applied that resists heat robbing moisture and retains maximum loft in damp conditions
- Flip the bag from one side to the other to change temperature rating
- Roomy and versatile semi-rectangular cut
- 5" baffle spacing keeps down carefully controlled for even, predictable loft
- Dual slider zipper extends around footbox allowing the bag to be opened up and used as a comforter, two bags to be zipped together and increasing ventilation options
- Insulated draft tube with anti-snag panel prevents cold spots along zipper
- Single-handed drawcords easily adjust hood closure
- Chest pocket with Velcro® closure provides storage for small items
- Stuff sack and mesh storage bag included